The Vortex SPARC Red Dot Sight SPRC is one of the most popular and highest rated red dot scope on the market. This red dot scope is an excellent scope that is packed with a lot of features. This red dot scope will work a wide variety of guns including rifles such as AR15’s and many shotguns.
The modular three-piece base provides four separate mounting heights so that you can customize to position for whatever gun you choose to use it on. The SPARC also has digital rear-facing and side controls for power on/off, dot brightness and night vision mode. This red dot scope is also a very durable scope since it has an aluminum body construction.
One of the unique features is that it only takes one press of the on/off switch and your scope comes on at the last setting you had it on. There is no need to dial through several settings to get to your desired setting. The Vortex SPARC Red Dot Scope is an excellent scope if you prefer a compact red dot sight for close hunting or self defense. This scope is very sturdy, built with quality construction and quick on target.
Vortex SPARC Red Dot Scope Features
• Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
• One-Piece Tube: Maximizes strength and waterproofness
• High Recoil Caliber Rating: Tested with .375 H&H Magnum for 1000 rounds
• Adjustable Dot Intensity: Provides ten variable illumination settings to increase or decrease dot brightness according to viewing conditions
• Night Vision Mode: Sets the brightness to the lowest possible level-will work best with most night vision devices
• Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief provides maximum mounting options
• Parallax Free: Allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error. Parallax free beyond 50 yards; one-inch error closer than 50 yards
• 2x Magnifier: Screw-in doubler provides extra magnification for longer distance shooting
• Battery Life: 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: 120 hours (maximum brightness), 3400 hours (minimum brightness). Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours (maximum brightness), 4600 hours (minimum brightness)
• Risers and Shims: Combine in various ways to mount the SPARC at four different heights
• Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular
• Fogproof: Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging
• Operating Temperature: Rated from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit