In this post, we will provide you with the list of the top 10 best selling riflescopes on Amazon.com during the month of February. February can be a slow month sometimes for sales of hunting supplies like gun scopes. But with the extremely cold weather that we’ve had this winter, many choose to stay at home and search the internet for deals on the best rifle scope to buy.
In this article, we will list the 10 best selling riflescopes in order of sales and then provide our review of the scope. We will highlight the best features of each scope and then provide an explanation as to why the scope is so popular.
There is a good assortment of high quality riflescopes listed in the table above. Any of the scopes would be excellent buys. Nikon as a leader in the hunting optics industry continues to be a popular brand of riflescope to purchase. Nikon provides good quality products that are dependable and durable.
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight
The Bushnell was made with amber-bright optics that help you quickly tell the difference between a brown tree and a brown game animal. The TRS is a perfect scope to use on a turkey shotgun or any other gun used for hunting.
This scope comes with multi-coated optics for increased brightness in low-light conditions. A red dot system is designed for acquisition speed and getting shots on target quickly. With this scope, you can acquire your target is very rapidly.
- 3 MOA Red Dot
- Multi-coated optics
- Amber-Bright™ high contrast lens coating
- 100% waterproof/fogproof/shockproof construction
- CR2032 battery
- Finish: Matte, Realtree APG Camo
- Power / Obj Lens: 1 x 25mm
- Reticle: 3 MOA Red Dot
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Weight (oz/g): 3.7 / 106
- Length (in/mm): 2.4 / 61.8
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Click Value (in@100 yds / mm@100m): .5 / 14
- Adj Range (in@100yds / m@100m): 70 / 1.9
- Mounting Length (in/mm): 1.1 / 28
One of the great features on this riflescope is the tactical style knobs that are used for elevation and windage adjustments. The user can change 1/4 MOA by simply twisting the knob and waiting for the positive click. It also has a “return to zero” capability. r you are looking for a scope to use in target shooting or for hunting game animals, this riflescope will provide sharp and crisp images. This UTG scope has a remarkable parallax setting that allows you to zero-in on your target as close as 3 yds away. No matter what distance you shoot, this scope’s got it covered.
- 3-9x magnification
- 32mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1″ tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4″ click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (red/green illuminated*)
- 3 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 37.7 ft to 14 ft field of view @ 100 yds
- 4.2″ to 3.2″ eye relief
- 10.6mm to 3.6mm exit pupil
- 13.9 oz.
- 8.11″ long
- Includes 1 CR1620 lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, medium Max Strength Lever Lock quick-detach Weaver/Picatinny rings, mil-dot chart, 2″ sunshade, owner’s manual and cleaning cloth
Nikon P-223 3×32 Matte BDC Carbine
The Nikon P-223 3×32 gun scope is designed to be used with the 223 Remington/ 5.56 NATO round that is typically used with many modern sporting rifles such as the Ruger Mini-14, AR-15 and various others that are made by Sig Sauer.
One of the biggest benefits of using a 3X gun scope is that it provides you with a field of view that is much larger than scopes that have a higher magnification. This larger field of view enables the user to acquire their target much faster. The new ikon P-223 BDC Carbine reticle provides a 200 yard crosshair with “hash marks” at 400 yards and 600 yards. This gun scope is ideal for people who plan to do the majority of their shooting within a distance of 300 yards.
One of the great features on this riflescope is the tactical style knobs that are used for elevation and windage adjustments. The user can change 1/4 MOA by simply twisting the knob and waiting for the positive click. It also has a “return to zero” capability.
Nikon P-223 3-9×40 Mate BDC 600
This Nikon gun scope is specially designed for superior long-range accuracy and extreme sighting speed when it is used with .223 cartridges and AR platform rifles.
The Nikon P-223 3-9×40 scope may be the best rifle scope for the money. This riflescope comes equipped with a zero-reset feature and tactical-style turrets that help to make field adjustments much more simple.
- BDC 600 Reticle-Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem /5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet, the BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
- Precise, 1/4-MOA Hand-turn Tactical-Style, Zero-Reset Turrets-Positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting?even withrepeated recoil.
- 100-yard Parallax Setting-Eliminates parallax for precise shooting.
- Waterproof/Fogproof-Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief-Keeps your brow safe?even with the heaviest recoiling cartridges, lightweight rifles, and severe shooting angles.
LUCID HD7 Red Dot Sight, Gen III (HD7)
The Lucid HD7 Generation III Red Dot Sight scope is designed to work in most situations for tactical shooting. The scope is made of cast aluminum and it is coated in rubber armor to protect against shock.
This Lucid red dot scope is parallax free and it is also waterproof and fogproof. The Lucid HD7 riflescope can be mounted on any picatinny rail.
Features of Lucid HD7 Red Dot Sight:
• Parallax Free Lower 1/3 Co-Witness
• Picatinny Rail Mount Built in
• 100% Waterproof Fogproof and Shockproof tested to 458 SOCOM
• 4 Operator Selectable Reticles with Capped 1/2 MOA Adjustments
• Reticle Auto Brightness Sensor with Auto Shut Off after 2 hours
• Rubber armored
• Cast aluminum frame
• Shock proof
• Lower 1/3 Co-witness
• 1x AAA battery-powered
• Capped sight adjustment turrets
• Weight: 13 oz
• Battery: 1, AAA
• FOV: 35ft @ 100yds
Vortex StrikeFire Red Dot Riflescope
The Vortex StrikeFire Red Dot riflescope is a top of the line red dot riflescope and a great buy for your money. This riflescope consistently receives excellent reviews from satisfied customers.
This gun scope will exceed your expectations. After taking the gun scope right out of box and mounting on your gun, the scope will only need a few minor adjustments to be sighted in for most AR-15 rifles.
Some of the features of this riflescope include:
- Red or Green light option lets you switch colors, and adjust the dot intensity (diameter of 4 MOA), according to the surroundings and viewing conditions.
- Unlimited eye relief allows for quick target acquisition.
- Parallax Free Past 50 Yards.
- Optical 2x doubler provides for more detailed viewing.
- Waterproof and fog proof with nitrogen purging for reliable work in harsh weather.
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
The Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates features to maximize the sight’s performance. The Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic’s front lens was constructed with a special coating, which allows the rifle sight to be used with all types of night vision devices.
Unique features for Patrol Rifle Optic
• Always ready – always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery
• 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances
• In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy
• Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
• Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with
Nikon ProStaff 4-12 x 40 Black Matte(BDC)
Boasting Nikon’s fully multicoated optical system and a versatile 4 to 12x magnification range, the ProStaff 4-12×40 riflescope helps put virtually any shot in your comfort zone. The scope’s optical system transmits up to 98 percent of available light, ensuring maximum brightness in low-light, low-contrast hunting situations.
- Compact riflescope with 4 to 12x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Fully multicoated optical system transmits up to 98 percent of available light
- Zero-reset turret with spring-loaded adjustment knob; 3.7 inches of eye relief
- Nitrogen-filled, O-ring-sealed housing for waterproof, fogproof performance
- BDC reticle; quick-focus eyepiece; measures 14.1 inches
EOTech 512.A65 Tactical HOLOgraphic
The EOTech Model 512 is a innovative sighting system that is based on advanced holographic technology. The Model 512 is great those who want the best in close-quarters-combat speed but do not require night vision capability.
When the shooter looks through the window, he or she will see a virtual red image of a reticle pattern projected onto the target plane. Overall, the holographic sight improves target acquisition, boosts accuracy, and increases control over the shooting environment.
The Model 512 is built to last, with a rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-free mounting bolt. Other features include a 65 MOA circle reticle with a 1 MOA aiming dot; support for two 1.5-volt AA batteries (lithium or alkaline); unlimited eye relief; and 20 brightness settings. The Model 512 is compatible with 1-inch Picatinny or Weaver rails.
Nikon P-223 BDC 600 Riflescope
The Nikon P-223 4-12×40 matte riflescope with BDC 600 reticle is manufactured to be the ideal riflescope for any shooting situation that you might encounter. Out of all the riflescopes that we have reviewed, we had determined that this scope is the best scope on the market.