The NIKON M-223 1-4×20 Rifle Scope, Point Blank Reticle, Matte (16300) has all the features that help shooters maintain optimal performance from their rifles. This model is the ideal riflescope for 3-gun matches, and the Point Blank Reticle allows for fast and accurate shooting from between zero yards to two hundred yards. The scope also offers a wide range of view, allowing for precise shots with rapid fire. The NIKON M-223 1-4×20 Rifle Scope has a compact design and competition grade performance. It features interchangeable turret technology and is compatible with spot on custom turrets. Other features include the body tube being one piece, waterproof and fogproof, a Matte black finish, enhanced ring mount spacing, Ultra Clearcoat system that allows up to 95% light transmission through the scope, four time zoom and four inch of constant eye relief, and an optional M-223 scope mount.
- Scope offers a wide range of view
- Precise 1/2 inch reticle adjustments at 100 yards
- Consistency with hitting targets up to 200 yards
- Waterproof allows for use in any type of weather
- Fogproof allows for accurate shots in foggy weather
- Compact design
- Great value for the cost
- Clear view through scope with up to 95% light transmission
- Large Turrets get in the way
- Turrets are easy to adjust accidently
- Reticle large for over 100 yards
- Not good for long range shooting
The NIKON M-223 1-4×20 Rifle Scope, Point Blank Reticle, Matte (16300) is an excellent choice for precise shooting. The M-223 model can be mounted onto almost any rifle, even magnum length rifles. The point blank reticle allows fast and accurate shots by lining up the dot with the target. The reticle adjustments allow for accurate shots from any distance. The disadvantages of the NIKON M-223 1-4×20 Rifle Scope are greatly outweighed by the advantages. The lightweight compact design is waterproof and fogproof, making it a great choice for any shooter in any situation.